Elder care services become vital when golden agers start facing troubles in doing daily chores. People start facing joint pains, eyesight issues, mobility problems, speech issues, and a lot more. Daily life activities like bathing, cleaning, cooking, taking medicines timely, etc., becomes difficult than our expectation.
In such time, having a helping hand from reputed senior care Horsham PA can be like a blessing. If there is no family member available to look over the golden agers at home, we can be a help, just like a family.
Attendants of 2nd Home Adult Day Care Services are certified and are specialized in taking care of older adults at home. We take care of them so well that they will not feel lonely or ignored at any point of time.
Due to polite behavior, a humble personality, and a spontaneous mind, our team is worthy of elders at home. You expect following from our efficient Horsham PA senior care staff;
• Hygiene- Most of the older people have to maintain proper hygiene to stay healthy as their immunity tends to weaken with age. Our staff will maintain absolute hygiene by assisting them while taking a shower, grooming, keeping their clothes, bed, and the surroundings clean.
• Nutriment/ Nutritional meal times- Taking nutritious food is a significant part of everyone, so it is for older adults. We will take responsibility for feeding them timely and in the right manner. Our staff will make sure that they get a perfect blend of nutrients as per their need.
• Medication- Taking the right medicine at the right time and in the right way is vital. If you have a person from Elder care service provider, the staff is trained to oversee sugar level, BP level, and many other essential monitoring needs that are essential for elders.
• Mobility assistance- If an older adult of your home requires an extra hand to walk, sleep, exercise, or need essential mobility therapies, we can assist them.
1. Therapeutic Recreation/ Recreational therapy (i.e., Music/Art/Movement)- We utilize recreation and many other activity-based programs to recover ill people facing psychological issues, physical health troubles, and any disabling condition.
2. Podiatry care- Podiatrists are trained in giving comprehensive foot health care solutions. Our podiatry care is an excellent way to handle foot and ankle troubles, join pains, heel pain, and other relevant issues.
3. Memory Engaging Activities- Our specially designed memory engaging activities help to fight dementia, Alzheimer’s, and many related diseases where our brain gets affected.
Choosing senior day care who provides all essential services for older adults can be very beneficial. Our team doesn’t leave a single stone unturned for making the lives of older adults comfortable through our extended care.